WELCOMING YOU BACK SAFELYWe are delighted to welcome you back to the Burnavon.
In accordance with legislation from the Northern Ireland Executive, from Wednesday 16th February 2022, evidence of COVID certification status will no longer be required for access to performances within our 3 arts heritage and literary venues.
To ensure both visitors and staff feel as safe as possible when in the building. We would kindly ask you read the information and follow the guidance below.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times when in the building. There will be signage throughout to help you.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- Under current government guidelines we ask all visitors, to wear a face covering in our building. Please comply with these guidelines, unless exempt.
- If you feel unwell, please do not enter the building.
- Please use contactless payments where possible / where relevant.
Contact TracingAll tickets must be booked in advance. Please ensure that up to date contact information is provided at the time of booking to support contact tracing should we be required to contact you or provide information to the Public Health Agency on request.
Covid Safety MeasuresThe safety of our staff and patrons is our number one priority. We have put in place the following measures to reduce the risk of Covid transmission once inside The Burnavon:
- The wearing of face coverings is required in all parts of The Burnavon unless you are eating, drinking or exempt.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival, hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue
- Contactless payment is available
- Enhanced cleaning of The Burnavon between performances.
Food & Drink
We encourage all patrons to pre- order an interval drink when they arrive. Each pre order will be assigned a table and Burnavon staff will direct patrons to their table during the
interval. Please note tables are limited so we recommend you get here early to secure your pre- order and your table.
We will continue to review our safety measures in line with the latest guidance.
Should you need more help, information or advice, please contact our team on: 028 8676 9949